WORKING FOR YOU
Effectively engaging the multitude of state policy platforms, groups and third party stakeholders is essential to a successful state advocacy campaign or state government affairs program. We deliver tailored solutions designed to promote your objectives with key audiences and advance your public policy priorities at the state level.
We design and implement state outreach strategies to maximize your investment and deliver value to your organization:
- Develop strategy for issue campaigns.
- Design and implement customized advocacy plans.
- Manage outreach to the “Big 7” state and local government groups.
- Identify and engage legislative champions.
- Build and engage coalitions.
- Produce “Day at the Capital” programs.
- Complimentary lobbying and compliance Referrals.
Rachel McGreevy is a veteran state government affairs professional with expertise launching multi-pronged advocacy campaigns with governors, attorneys general, treasurers, legislative leaders and staff to build awareness of priority issues and achieve legislative and policy objectives in 50 states. Rachel's longstanding work with a wide-range of state policy groups allows her to effectively engage on behalf of clients and manage strategic outreach for diverse interests.